One of the oldest photos of the Fairfield (Dutch) Reformed Church. Pastor Elbert N. Sebring is pictured with his son between 1873 and 1877. Notice the stone tie posts for saddle horses and white fencing.
The detailed application below consists of 12 pages submitted by Joseph Esposito and Jacquelin Gioioso of the Fairfield Bicentennial Committee – January 1, 1975.
The Fairfield Reformed Church Congregation celebrated their 300th Anniversary in 2020 and published a 120 page booklet highlighting three centuries of ‘Serving God and Community Together’.
This wonderfully detailed booklet is available for review as a reference document at the Fairfield Public Library.
Circa 1938. Maintaining the FRC was no small expense for this small yet extremely devoted Congregation.
Bicentennial plaque 1975